Discover Saint-Raphaël with the BEST WESTERN Hotel La Marina, located in the centre of the new port Santa Lucia and a 15-minute walk from the town centre, and enjoy the peace and quiet of this exceptional area.
The hotel is perfectly situated between land and sea in the heart of a natural paradise, in Var (83) halfway between Saint-Tropez and Cannes. Come and discover the magic of the rocky inlets of the Esterel Mountains, coast path, beaches and coves, markets of Provence and other picturesque villages.
The BEST WESTERN Hotel La Marina has 100 completely renovated, air-conditioned rooms with multiple and various atmospheres. You can also enjoy the swimming pool, sun lounge, fitness room with personal trainers, sauna, relaxation areas and bar.
Our restaurant "Quai Raphaël" offers you Provencal specialties, typical Mediterranean dishes and a unique organic cuisine in an air-conditioned dining room or on the terrace facing the boats of the port.
The BEST WESTERN Hotel La Marina is respectful of your comfort and looks forward to making your stay unforgettable.
In May 2007, our hotel was awarded the European Ecolabel and is one of the three pioneers at BEST WESTERN, which has earned over 60 thus far. We chose this Label because it rewards the commitment of an entire team and its customers.
First and foremost, the hotel is committed to many standards such as saving water and energy and using environmentally friendly products by choosing Ecolabel cleaning products, favouring local, organic and fair-trade products, decreasing the amount of waste, etc.
This commitment is a team effort by a staff that is continuously trained with "Ecogestes" on sorting waste, using new products and surveying leaks. It is also helps customers to become aware about sorting waste for example. The Ecolabel is renewed every two years after an AFNOR inspection.
In 2013, we are going to display the environmental regulations of our hotel, which will help us to better appreciate our efforts in helping our planet.
• 100 completely renovated, air-conditioned and soundproof rooms.
• Restaurant "Quai Raphaël" with air-conditioned dining room and terrace facing the boats of the port.
• 400m² of air-conditioned, soundproof and modular rooms, capable of creating 6 different private rooms for your family or professional reunions.
• Swimming pool, sun lounge, fitness room, sauna, bar, and relaxation area.
• Land and aquatic recreation: rock climbing, mountain biking, golfing, cave tours, ecotourism, kayaking, water skiing, hiking, sailing, scuba diving.